Intensive Endodontics course- Advanced level
This course is aimed at those professionals, general practitioners and specialists seeking to enter the field or consolidate their knowledge of Endodontics. The advantage of this course is that it combines theoretical sessions on cutting edge and advanced topics along with in vitro practice using state-of-the-art materials and techniques.
Dr. Marc García Font
Dr. Gonzalo Gómez Val
- To teach up-to-date knowledge on advanced endodontics: Instrumentation and obturation.
- Training in dental magnification via microscopic .
- Teaching advanced techniques for complex cases.
- To train students in the area of re-treatment.
- Traumatology training.
- Planning apical surgery treatments.
- Management of new technologies.
- To assess the difficulty of an endodontic case and to plan for it correctly.
Prerequisites & admissions
- To be a stomatologist or dentist