Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (English Programme)
UIC Barcelona, synonymous with international double degrees
Finish your degree in London, Turin, Berkeley or Los Angeles
95% of our Business Administration students find work upon graduation
95% of Business Administration and Management students find a job after graduating
If you are a Business Administration and Management graduate, you can fill positions of responsibility in very diverse environments. The Degree in Business Administration and Management provides you with a wide range of professional business opportunities.
- General and strategic management
- People management
- Banking and finance
- Planning and control
- Logistics and distribution management
- Advertising and sales
- Promoció i gestió immobiliaria
- Accounting and auditing
Teaching staff with years of academic and professional experience
The Faculty’s teaching staff includes qualified professionals currently working in different areas of the economy and the business world. Many of the lecturers are doctors in their respective field and specialise in research. We are also lucky to have working professionals who provide students with practical and authentic examples of the economic and social challenges companies have to face in the real world. Consequently, this multifaceted teaching team offers high quality and specialised tuition in order to prepare the entrepreneurs and business leaders of the future.
The University of International Double Degrees
As well as studying Business Administration and Management 100% in English, you will be able to complete your studies at renowned universities in London, Turin, Los Angeles and California. Discover all the possibilities we offer when it comes to Business Administration and Management here and around the world.
Our Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Management– English Programme focuses on training future professionals like you in order to ensure that they have strong international prospects. Throughout the degree programme you will study 80% of the subjects in English, acquiring in-depth knowledge of all of the business vocabulary you will need in the language used the most in the world of business.
In UIC Barcelona you will acquire the entrepreneurial attitude that is necessary to be successful in your future profession. From the very first year you will be in contact with company directors and businesspeople who will teach you the key knowledge you will require on a daily basis in the world of work. You will be able to apply this knowledge later on during your work placements in companies such as Ernst&Young, KMPG, Mango, Roche, etc. Also, all of the programmes in the Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences receive Funding and Grants which cover up to 80% of the enrolment fees for the whole degree programme. Find out more!
Discover how much emphasis we place on your international prospects. 95% employability as a university graduate-only at UIC Barcelona!
Graduate in Business Administration from UIC Barcelona.
Our aim is to turn you into a professional who is capable of performing administrative and management-related tasks in various areas of business.
We strive to give you sufficient knowledge and skills to help you successfully transition to the global job market. We teach you to understand changes in an international context and respond accordingly using ethical values.
Who is it intended for? Prospective students
If you have a background in humanities or social sciences or studied in a technical upper secondary education programme, this is the right degree for you.
We are looking for people with the following skills:
- Discipline and dedication
- Study habits
- The ability to plan and organise
- Quick decision-making skills
- Psychological skills and empathy
- Emotional balance
- Responsibility and observation
- Teamwork and leadership
By the time you finish your degree you will be prepared to meet future challenges. You will learn to dili-gently develop business projects, engage in collaborative objectives and steer your goals towards self-improvement and improving others.
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to put in place time-management mechanisms
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Ability to communicate in other languages
- Ability to adapt to new situations
We will assess your cross-disciplinary competences through: personal interviews, schedules and project outlines, presentations, individual and group projects and class participation.
- Knowledge, understanding and application of accounting methods, techniques and instruments.
- Understanding and use of the correct financial terminology in a business context.
- Application of the main capital structure and asset management policies.
- Ability to identify long-term economic growth factors and understand the impact of globalisation.
- Knowledge and use of micro- and macroeconomic terminology.
We will assess your specific competences through: lectures, case studies, problem solving and prob-lem-based, project-oriented, cooperative and independent learning.
Holder of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management from UIC Barcelona.
- AGNESE FREIRE, Pablo
- AGUILAR ICAZA, Javier
- AGULLES SIMÓ, María Remedios
- AKHMEDOVA USACHEVA, Anna
- ALONSO ZARATE, Jesús
- AMAT LEFORT, Natalia
- ARIAS PADILLA, Diego Fabián
- ASTORGA SANCHEZ, Juan Antonio
- BAKER, Martyn Russell
- BARBERAN GIMENO, Violeta
- BARGALLÓ TORRENT, Guillem
- BARROSO FLORES, Diego Maria
- BASTONS PRAT, Miquel
- BERRIOLO, Antonella
- BOSCH RABELL, Magdalena
- CALLIS BAÑERES, Maria de la Asunción
- CASES CASTELLANOS, Cristina
- CAVALLOTTI, Rita
- CERVERA ITARTE, Diego
- CÓRDOVA MARTÍNEZ, Suzanne
- COSIALS RUIZ, Carlos
- CUESTA CUESTA, Luis
- DE LEON DE TERESA, Javier
- DURANY PICH, Salvador
- ESCRIBANO MOLL, Carlos
- FAJA PIJUAN, Josep
- FERNÁNDEZ BORSOT, Gabriel
- FLORES MALLO, Manuel Fernando
- FONT CASANOVAS, Victor
- GIL DOMÈNECH, Maria Dolors
- GOLIA, Catalina Lorena
- GORDILLO LINERO, Ruben
- GOROSTIAGA, Juan Pablo Jorge
- HERMOSA ALÒS, Cristian
- HUGUET ROIG, Jordi
- ISAC VEGA, Joan
- JOVER HERRERO, Luis Custodio
- KLYMCHUK, Tetiana
- LLIMONA BALCELLS, Joaquim
- LLUCH GRANÉ, Maria Queralt
- LOOSSENS, Rudi
- LUCAYA FORCADA, Beatriz
- MAGOMEDOVA, Nina
- MANRESA MATAS, Alba
- MARIMON VIADIU, Frederic
- MARÍN MAS-SARDÀ, Juan José
- MAS ALBAIGÈS, Juan Luis
- MAS MACHUCA, Marta
- MCKENZIE, Peter
- MORA CORRAL, Toni
- MORATÓ CHAFER, Joan
- MURO PEREA, Jorge Jose
- OCCHIOCUPO, Nicoletta
- OLIVET RIVERA, Roger
- ORTEGA DURAN, Mireia
- ORTEGA FLORENSA, Laia
- PALOMAR SARABIA, Mario
- PARRONDO TORT, Luz
- PINHEIRO SAURIN, Lucas
- PRATS SALMURRI, Cristina
- PRATS SALMURRI, Federico
- PUIG GOMA-CAMPS, Jaume
- REY MIRO, Damia Josep
- REY PEÑA, Carlos
- RIBAS GARRIGA, Eudald
- ROCHE VALLES, David
- RUIZ DE BUSTILLO ASENSIO, Carlos
- SELVAM, Rejina Mary
- SERRAHIMA CALVO, Andrea
- SIMÓN ALTABA, Marc
- SIRIA RACERO, Juan Carlos
- SITGES MARQUÉS, Ramon
- SOLEY CLIMENT, Jorge
- STANGER, Doris
- TANGANELLI BERNADES, David
- TAXONERA ISART, Maria
- TORRECILLA SÁNCHEZ, Ricardo
- TRESSERRES MACAYA, María Cristina
- VAN HET KAAR, Jakob Cornelis Willem
- VILA BRUNET, Neus
- VILLAESCUSA SERRANO, Nuria
- ZUAZUA MENSA, David
Work placement agreements with companies:
Hands-on training is one of our commitments. At UIC Barcelona we have signed work placement agreements with a large number of domestic and international institutions. Over 320 work placement options for you to choose from.
Some of the companies we have cooperation agreements with are:
- AGBAR Automotive
- Agilent Technologies
- Banc de Sabadell
- Banco Santander
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai
- Danone, SA
- Deutsche Bank
- Ernst & Young
- Ficosa Internacional
- Gallina Blanca
- General Electric
- HUSA Hotels
- La Caixa
- ROCHE Diagnostics, SL
- Seat, SA
You will fulfil your objectives. Work experience will help facilitate your transition to the job market, where you will be able to apply your theoretical knowledge in a number of different professional contexts. These opportunities will further develop your skills, competences, attitudes and aptitudes.
How it works
You will complete in-company work placement on a full-time basis in semester two of year four of the Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management.
Under the Bologna Process and the subject's continuous assessment method, work placement is divid-ed into three phases:
- "Before" work placement phase:
We will help you acquire the necessary knowledge to look for and secure work experience or employment at a company. We deliver sessions aimed at helping you successfully transi-tion to the job market.
An important stage in building a career.
- "During" work placement phase:
Your tutors –one at the University and another at the company– will further develop your skills and attitudes.
During this phase we will monitor how you progress in terms of your role and the responsi-bilities you take on at the company.
- "After" work placement:
This is the time when you show us everything you have learned. During this phase you will submit a "Work Placement Report", which will be assessed by lecturers from the Faculty of Business Administration and Management.
The regulations governing In-Company Work Placement are as follows:
- It is an optional subject and may only be taken during year four of the Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management.
- You will complete the placement on a full-time basis during the second semester.
- Work placement may not be taken at the same time as any other subjects during the second semester.
- You may only enrol in this subject if you have not failed more than six credits of basic or manda-tory first-, second- or third-year subjects. We at the Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences value our students' good academic performance.
Prerequisites & admissions
Grants & financial aid
Study abroad temporarly
As a student in this degree programme, you may complete part of your degree or a work experience placement abroad and receive academic recognition.
Spend a semester or a full academic year at one of your Faculty’s partner universities or find a company abroad to do an internship. You may also:
- Obtain ECTS during the summer at the Berkeley Summer Sessions, the world’s best public university.
For more information, please visit the Study Abroad and download the specific documentation of your faculty:
Study with us temporarily
If you are a student at another university in Spain, or in another country, you can come to do a mobility stay at UIC Barcelona during a semester or academic year.
Visit the international exchange students site for more information and, download here all the specific documentation of this faculty: